Focus: This short book unpacks and offers best practices for thriving within—and synthesizing—the four “spheres” of physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual health and well-being. Loaded with open-ended reflection questions and references to numerous thought leaders, The 4 Spheres encapsulates John’s approach to executive and life coaching and is relevant reading for anyone committed to personal and professional growth.
You’ll especially enjoy this book if you are any of the following:
- Eager to embrace a more holistic approach to your life and work
- A leader or manager of people in any capacity (including parenting!)
- A leadership development professional, such as a coach, consultant, facilitator or speaker
- A lifelong learner
- A career counselor
- A college or graduate student
Questions you’ll ponder while reading this book:
- What holistic approaches (physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual) to life are you currently embracing right now? What are the gaps or disconnects that trouble you?
- What are you willing to unlearn and relearn? What next steps will you take in this regard?
- How are you leveraging your strengths today? What potential of yours remains untapped?
- How do you embrace and thrive through change?
- How intentional are your spoken and written words?
- Do you know how you’re already achieving results?
- How are you currently serving as an agent of progress in your company, your employer and in the community?
- Do you make space for the arts in your life? Which ones, and how do you apply the insights you receive or the emotions you feel?