Married, disillusioned advertising wordsmith Jacob is on the verge of an affair with his married neighbor, Julia. At the height of their verbal seduction she suddenly attempts suicide, plunging Jacob into a full-day’s journey from self-absorption to self-awareness as the future of two families hangs in the balance.
You’ll especially enjoy this book if you are one or more of the following:
- Someone who enjoys Romantic Thrillers
- A suburban, professional man or woman
- A parent
- Spiritually hungry and open to explore mindfulness
Questions you’ll ponder while reading this book:
- How dangerous is it to neglect doing what you love in life?
- In what ways do you nurture your life partner first and foremost?
- How can a person make the shift from narcissism to compassion?
- In what manner are you fully living in the present moment and embracing its gifts?
- If you were blind, who would you trust to guide you?
- What similarities do you see between good jazz music and a healthy community of friends or colleagues?
- Who are the “spiritual prophets” in your life that you might be blowing off right now?
- What are the “shoulds” that are trailing you across your life?
- In what manner do you live life from your heart?
- What or who are you taking for granted right now?