Three suburban mothers take their wine-filled, literary discussions on a beach trip. And vanish. The fathers remain behind, balancing their ambitions and failures with trying to help their bewildered children move forward. Ambiguity reigns as lines blur between friends and enemies.
You’ll especially enjoy this book if you are one or more of the following:
- Someone who enjoys literary works infused with mystery
- A book club member
- An avid reader
- A spouse
- A parent
Questions you’ll ponder while reading this book:
- What would you do if your spouse vanished without a trace?
- What would you tell your kids?
- How would you go to work?
- How would you embrace the future?
To purchase The Book Club Widowers, please click the Amazon button just below.