Kate Hart`s fledgling career implodes, sending her into graduate school searching for healing and direction. New men with unclear motives enter her life, along with an older and wiser female classmate and the timeless writings of Joseph Campbell, as Kate embarks upon a heroine’s journey.
You’ll especially enjoy this book if you are one or more of the following:
- A wine lover!
- Someone who enjoys mythology and the works of Joseph Campbell
- A poetry enthusiast
Questions you’ll ponder while reading this book:
- What is the “hero’s journey,” and where do you currently find yourself on this journey?
- How do the qualities of a fine wine symbolize the qualities of a fine person?
- Think of someone or some institution that has wronged you. How are you healing and learning from this circumstance?
- What connections do you easily make between your senses and the dynamics of life that surround you?
- When you cannot get closure on something, how do you persevere anyway?
- What are the questions you currently long to answer, and which ones simply need to be asked more than fully answered?
- How have you learned to cope with a family member or friend who’s battled an addiction of some sort? If they are in recovery, how has your attitude toward them evolved?
To purchase The Wine Steward’s Lover, please click the Amazon button just below.