As a Professional Certified Coach (PCC), I partner with individuals in a thoughtful and creative process to help them maximize their personal and professional potential.
As a non-fiction writer (The 4 Spheres of Intentional Living) and blogger, I share insights and anecdotes for helping people to grow in physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual engagement.
As a fiction writer (three novels to date), I explore the perspectives, strengths, and flaws of regular people seeking purpose in a volatile world.
My personal values influence all of my work and the manner in which I attempt to live each day: Striving for physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual health. Becoming more self-aware and joyful through ongoing mindfulness practices. Being kind and loving to people first and foremost, before any other agenda. Taking good care of people and resources that are entrusted to me. Learning as much as I can across disciplines, cultures, and geographies. Writing prose that echoes what human beings experience. Coaching and equipping people in a way that helps them thrive.
In addition to my books, I’ve written thousands of newspaper and magazine articles, along with Web copy, scripts and blogs.
Please visit my Amazon Author Page and follow me on Twitter. You can also find me on Goodreads and Book Likes. For more on my executive coaching and leadership development work, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
Thank you for visiting, and please come back!
My latest posts
- Of Taxes and Courageous Leadership - Another partisan, highly-controversial piece of major legislation–taxes–is up for debate in the U.S. Senate. I’ve no idea as of right now what the outcome will be, but am certain that at least half the country will be upset with the final vote. It’s hard to think of the last time any piece of major legislation, […]
- Coaching to Vocation - One of my core values is striving to coach and equip people in a way that helps them to thrive, reaching and exceeding their personal and professional goals and discovering new ones along the way. I spend most of my time at work coaching people 1×1, and there’s nothing I love doing more as a […]
- Of Writing and Curiosity - One of my core values is writing prose that echoes what human beings experience. One particular mindset that is absolutely essential to such an effort is curiosity. We have much to learn from our pets, who are constantly exemplifying curiosity to us–sometimes to a fault, especially when it comes to dogs and table food or […]
- What Are You Reading? - Another one of my core values is learning as much as I can across disciplines, cultures, and geographies. And one of the chief ways I do that is through reading. I’ve read hundreds of books across my lifetime, spanning fiction and non-fiction, and have given away hundreds of these same books during seasons of de-cluttering […]
- Taking “Good Care” of Your Customers - One of my core values is striving to take good care of people and resources that are entrusted to me. I can think of many examples falling within both of these categories, but today I’m reflecting on the customers I work with in a career or leadership development capacity. Each week, I’m grateful for the […]