I really enjoy podcasts and am trying to figure out how I can tune in to them more often. One of the few downsides of not having a work commute is that, when I’m not driving, my preference is to read rather than listen to audio programming.
When I do tune in, these are the ones I learn from the most, organized by some of the categories I write about on this website. I hope you find this helpful, and I’d love to learn about your favorite podcasts.
- 1619 (New York Times)
- About Race
- Intersectionality Matters! (Kimberlé Crenshaw)
- Momentum: A Race Forward Podcast
- Pod For The Cause (from The Leadership Conference on Civil & Human Rights)
- Pod Save the People
- Seeing White
- The Nod
- Truth Be Told (NPR)
- Code Switch (NPR)
- Black History Year
- Come Through with Rebecca Carroll
- There Goes the Neighborhood
Career and Business