25 years of experience
I communicate with live or asynchronous audiences in a manner that informs and motivates them to elevate their skills in the age of AI.
Types of speaking
- Soft Skills Training
Some short speaking examples
“Coaching: Presence and Clarity”
“Consulting: Program Management & Coaching Cultures”
“Jazz, Creative Tension, & AI”
“Describe Your Ideal Job”
“Three Obstacles to Practicing Mindfulness”
“Using Storytelling in the Workplace”
My general approach to a speaking event
- Free consultation with client to identify audience needs.
- Determine learning objectives for attendees and assign any relevant pre-work.
- Create event content and preview with client.
- Facilitate interactive participation.
- Apply storytelling to increase attendee retention.
- Gain commitment from attendees regarding applying their learning.
- Follow-up touch points with client to discuss attendee progress in learning application.
- Survey attendees after event concludes and at 30-day, 90-day, and 6-month intervals to identify learning application and make adjustments to content.
- Communications Managers
- Event Planners
- HR Leaders and Partners
- Marketing Managers
- Non-Profit Leaders
- People Managers
- Program Managers
Industry or function experience
- Customer Experience Centers
- Higher Education
- Human Resources
- Learning & Development
- Non-Profit Organizations